วันศุกร์ที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

The Best Copiers, Printers, and Fax Machines

Since I work at a Copier and Fax Co., my knowledge on this subject is greatly enhanced. I get a lot of feedback from customers as well as our technicians here at work. In my opinion, the best printers for home or small business has to be Brothers line. They are all the time improving upon their machines, which is someone else calculate why I appreciate Brother. Also, their printers are user kindly and low maintenance. Inks aren't too bad price wise. And since I am on this subject, I will also give shout out to Hp for creating some pretty impressive printers, quality is great and so is the price. One thing I have learned is the economy the printer, the more high-priced the inks. Kinda crazy, huh?

As far as big businesses go, that need a big copier machine, I would advise Ricoh copiers any day. These machines are for real awesome, in that they can do most anyone from duplexing to sorting to stapling. This is a big help when time is precious and you need a dependable copier to get the job done. Lanier copiers also have a good line and a good prestige for being dependable. I would highly advise these 2 brand of copiers for the busy workplace. There are a few other copiers that I like, which includes, Canon Imagerunner Series, and the Toshiba line is dependable as well. My personal popular would still be Brother though, I think its because I know the brand so well and have worked with them for the last 15 years.

Best Home Printer

Recommend : printer ink toner inkcartridgesforcash Bestprinterscanner

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น